We invite authors to submit papers, extended abstracts and/or posters to the 11th ICA Mountain Cartography Workshop.
Guidelines for authors and online submission system on these web pages will open on October 1, 2017.
There are two distinct submission streams available:
- Refereed papers to be considered for publication in Cartography and Geoinformation journal . Extended abstracts should be submitted before February 28, 2018. Full papers should be submitted before June 30, 2018 using KiG journal online submission system.
- Professional papers, extended abstracts and poster abstracts to be published online and as workshop proceedings. Extended abstract and poster abstracts should be submitted before February 28, 2018. Decision on paper and/or poster acceptance will be relayed to author(s) by March 31, 2018. Deadline for final paper and/or poster submission is June 30, 2018. Professional papers, extended abstracts and poster abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
If a submitted paper, extended abstract or poster abstract is accepted, one of the following will apply, depending on the results of the review:
- Accepted for oral presentation at the workshop within a 20 minute time slot with extra 10 min for discussion.
- Accepted for short oral presentation at the workshop within a 15 minute time slot with extra 5 min for discussion.
- Accepted for poster presentation (authors will present and discuss topics in one special poster session)